Welcome to the website of the European Association for Accident Research and Analysis
The EVU is a pan-European association of experts in the field of accident research and reconstruction. With this website, the EVU aims to pool the expertise of the various professionals in this field, as well as to provide its members with an online ‘knowledge base‘.
What are the aims and objectives of the EVU?
- improvement of the basic principles and the methodology of accident analysis
- carrying out of projects in the area of accident research
- improvement of the exchange of expert knowledge across Europe
What are we providing on this site?
- extensive database containing articles written by experts, books, work sheets, programmes and excel sheets
- library of crash tests with sophisticated search options
- calendar of events
- searchable directory of experts and organisations
- links to subject-related issues
- information on the individual EVU Country Groups
In order to gain full access to the site’s contents and functionality, please register yourself with a username and password.
Get a more detailed overview over the EVU in this document.
Please contact the country group of your country if you want to become a member of the EVU.
The contact details of your country group can be found here.
However, if there is no country group for your country or you have further questions please contact us directly.